KB 4n1 C-Curve set
Do you ever look at your nail enhancements once you've finished filing and feel disheartened that there isn't something quite right, but you can't quite pinpoint it or don't know how to fix it?
Do you feel that your sets aren't consistent and you spend far too long filing, trying to rectify this to no effect?
It can be stressful not being able to get the perfect and consistent nail set, especially when you have to spend time getting rid of excess product from underneath the nail, filing for what seems like hours, as well as making sure that your product application is smooth and your tip and form fit is right.
What's more, inconsistent shapes and sizes can make the client dissatisfied with their nails and lead to service breakdown.
The KB 4 in 1 C-Curve Tool Set has been specially developed in order to ensure an even and perfect nail enhancement to save you time and money. It is easy to inspect whether your enhancement application will be correct due to our contrasting black finish, and it will allow you to improve your product application and gain the nail consistency you desire.
How do you get precision and consistency?
- Measure your nails with a ruler - this includes the free edge, full nail length and any smile lines being created
- Check your nails from various views - not just the 'techs view'
- Use a tool to help create symmetrical form closure
- Remove product from the concave of your enhancement
Our KB 4 in 1 C-Curve Tool Set has everything you need in just one handy tool, saving you desk space and splashing out on multiple tools. It has:
- A precision ruler measures up to 30mm
- C-curve depth measurement 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% 100%
- Diamond-coated file, replacing the need to stick file paper to c-curve sticks. The file can remove excess product from underneath the concave.
- Cylindrical shape create the perfect and consistent c-curve when form fitting, which is the key to gaining symmetry in your free edge shape
Features & Benefits
- 6 different sizes - 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 MM to fit all nail shapes and sizes
- Double-ended 4-in-1 tool is perfect for competitions as fewer tools are required, saving desk space
- Compact, sturdy and lightweight tool is easy to handle
- Made from quality aluminum
- The black finish contrasts against pink or white enhancement products for a better view
- Acetone and solvent resistant
- Will not warp or change shape with use
- Suitable for both left and right-handed technicians
- Can be used with all enhancement mediums
- Tested by Nail Technicians for Nail Technicians
- Length of handle - 130 MM